Crawford & Carruthers Inc.
GM ISLAND MANAGEMENT COUPLE - CARIBBEAN
Crawford & Carruthers Inc. is searching for a dynamic Island GM management couple to join our Client at an ultra-luxury property off the Caribbean coast.
The perfect couple will have 5 years prior experience managing a 5-star property in the Caribbean.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Experience of successfully managing teams with limited education and literacy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a remote location
- Caribbean experience.
- Understanding of Infrastructure
- Experience managing marine departments, boats, and water sports.
- Caribbean experience and the understanding of the politics, and labour laws
- Computer literate: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Management diploma and/or equivalent
- Must be willing to work hands on with staff on all projects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment.
Job Responsibility and function:
* Day to day running of the property.
* Day to day running of the F&B department
* Cost management, budgets, and forecasts
* Oversee maintenance projects and property development
* Guest relations and quality assurance
* Staffing and training
If you have the above attributes, please submit your CV to our recruiters.