Crawford & Carruthers Inc.
Assistant Director of Sales - MALDIVES
Crawford & Carruthers is searching for an Assistant Director of Sales in Maldives with remote island experience.
- Previous experience working in similar remote environments like the Maldives - and overall market experience priority to those with Europe, Russian and Middle East and local DMCs)
- Scope of responsibilities–
- At least a Degree Certificate in Direct or related field (a bachelor’s degree is required to fulfill the visa requirements)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role of a 5-star luxury property.
- Direct and oversee sales policies, objectives, and initiatives together with the cluster director of Sales.
- Reports to Cluster Sales Director.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work of resort sales team with guidance of the Cluster Sales Director.
- The successful candidate will understand what motivates the resort customer base to know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team together with the Cluster Director of Sales.
- Assist with designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in direct/related field.