Crawford & Carruthers Inc.
JUNIOR CHEFS- KENYA
Crawford & Carruthers Inc. is searching for junior Chefs to join our client on their luxury beach property in Kenya.
The perfect candidate should be a Kenyan National with formal culinary qualifications.
You will require at least 2 years’ experience in a 5* professional kitchen.
Key skills and Minimum Requirements
*Qualifications: Grade 12 Diploma or certificate in professional cookery.
*Experience: 2 years in a professional kitchen
*Skills: Food preparation
* Kenyan Nationality
Role and responsibilities
- · Provide menus and cuisine to International First-Class Standard
- · Help with preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- · Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- · Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- · Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- · Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- · Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- · Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- · Record production or operational data on specified forms.
- ·Collaborate with other staff to plan and develop recipes or menus, considering such
factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and produce.
- · Demonstrate new cooking techniques or equipment to staff.
- · Arrange for equipment purchases or repairs.
- · Must be confident to run a section and take over the pass in the absence of the executive
If you have the above attributes, please submit your CV to our recruiters.