Crawford & Carruthers Inc.
Group HR Director – Maldives, Male
Crawford & Carruthers Inc. is searching for a Group HR Director who has previous Maldivian exposure.
About the role
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Group Director of HR
- Maldivian experience preferred.
- Commercial acumen and experience of using metrics for driving performance
- Proficient I.T. skills
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- The ability to create people strategy
- A pro-active attitude and a passion for leading with integrity
- Superior interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable manner
- Execellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Commitment to be an inspiring role model who encourages collaboration
- The ability to accept and provide feedback, be challenged on your advice, and work well under pressure
- Group Director of HR will be responsible for leading the transformation and embedding of the Organisation’s culture.
- Champion the Company’s values through strong leadership and inspirational behaviour.
- Responsibilities centre on leading the HR department processes and driving people management strategies.
- Coaching, mentoring, and supporting staff members to identify their individual strengths and development needs.
- Championing an open, embracing culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion throughout the Organisation.
- Take ownership of all HR systems
- Effectively manage all processes relating to employee relations, compliance, budgets, staffing, training, and culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a Business-related subject. Accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) will be preferred