CRAWFORD & CARRUTHERS INC.
Executive Assistant Manager /Resort Manager – DOMINICA, CARIBBEAN
Crawford & Carruthers is searching for a French Speaking Executive Assistant Manager with a strong background in F&B, for a property in Dominica in the Caribbean.
Your 3 years’ experience as an EAM or Director of F&B of a 4* or 5* property will secure this position.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal required.
- Must be a French Speaker.
- Operational hands-on experience in the Food & Beverage Division.
- Good understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Demonstrates aptitude in decision making, problem solving and reliable with an ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Able to maintain strong and successful relationship with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated excellence in Team leadership.
3 Year Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification.
With a minimum of 3 years experiences in a similar capacity/function in an international four or five-star hotel.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management & Leadership of the Hotel, focusing on Rooms, Food & Beverage Departments, Engineering and Security.
- Manage budgets and financial plans, controlling expenses and generating Revenue.
- Communicates with Guests and Customers in welcoming, addressing their complaints, finding solutions to their problems creating a sustainable business relationship.
- Responsible for team synergy; building, maintaining, and sustaining the work culture.
- Promoting company-wide initiatives and ensure implementation.