Crawford & Carruthers Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS Manager – CAPE TOWN
Crawford & Carruthers Inc. is searching for a Public Relations Manager to develop and organize communications activities to increase awareness, cultivating interest and improving our client’s brand reputation.
- Managing the organization’s public relations
- Developing and implementing publicity strategies for the company’s products and services, including a crisis management strategy
- Creating and managing a PR plan, including budgets, timelines, reports etc.
- Analyzing all media coverage of the organization and drafting appropriate responses
- Working with the Digital Content Manager to assist in and coordinate in our social media activities.
- Organizing promotional events such as press tours, conferences, and launches in conjunction with our sales team.
- Facilitating the representation of spokespeople for the organization at press conferences, interviews, etc.
- Preparing press packs and writing press releases
- Collaboration with hotel PR representatives if and when required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or relevant field
- 4-5 years proven work experience as a Public Relations Manager, or similar role.
- Established relationships with relevant travel, hospitality and leisure or media.
- Experience in social media
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals.
- Experience in working with influencers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Hospitality industry advantageous